This is an urn I made by combining several shapes and materials. I used a balloon, empty cardboard roll, and some wire to create an armature on which to build the urn. Numerous layers of newspaper strips were applied, and the piece was extensively sanded once dry. I experimented with several colors before I settled on this combination, then finished the urn with several coats of high gloss varnish. The wall mountable holder was made by first shaping the round base in paper pulp, adding a wooden dowel while the base was still wet, and adding detail to the base as it dried. I attached a metal ring to the other end of the wood dowel, then papier mached over the ring and the dowel to complete the connection. I added some decorative detail to the ring using string, then papier mached over that, and once it was dry, added several layers of dimensional, textured paint. I hollowed out the bottom of the base, then added a thin piece of mdf with a keyhole cut out to allow the piece to be mounted on a wall. And voila!