HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Hello Jackie, Russ & Everyone!

#1 2012-08-17 17:59:43

rozani
Website

Hello Jackie, Russ & Everyone!

Long Time No Post.

It will be fun to catch up after all these years.  Hope everyone on the Forum is doing well both with sculpting, business and in health.

All the best.

Rozani in Enterprise, AL

#2 2012-08-17 19:05:27

dopapier

Re: Hello Jackie, Russ & Everyone!

Well, my goodness.  Great to hear from you.  You haven't posted for four years!!!
David

I'm a PM addict

#3 2012-08-17 19:48:12

rozani
Website

Hey There David!

Thank you.  So true, indeed.  I'm back on track, though and ready for some positive inspiration.

#4 2012-08-17 20:03:12

Jackie
Website

Nice to "see" you again Rozani. I was thinking about you only the other day. Someone was asking me how to make a pinata and I directed them to your tutorial.

Looking forward to having your input again.

Jackie

#5 2012-08-17 20:45:48

CatPerson

I was wondering what you were up to these days, and just assumed you were so busy 'doing' that you didn't have time for 'talking'.

For those who are new to Rozani, here are her websites for admiration and inspiration:

http://www.rozani.com/

http://www.rozani.com/mache.htm

http://www.rozanidesigns.info/Dragonry.html

Sue

#6 2012-08-17 21:30:33

rozani
Website

Thank you All!

That's such a very nice welcome.  So much catching up to do and I haven't made a pinata in a while.  Mask making has become my #1 past time followed by going to very many Medieval and Renaissance related events.  Those events have allowed me to teach and create awareness about the beauty of papier mache.  By the same token, some of my best pieces have sold as a result of merchanting here there and everywhere there's an SCA event.

Consequently,  I am backlogged in my production.  So I've been trying to think outside the box for some new inspiration to jump start the upcoming Halloween season with something that's not already on the market.  Coming back here to this particular site has done just that.  I'm really enjoying looking through the galleries.  I hope to re-connect with friends and acquaintences, as well as meet new ones.

Bye for now and thanks again.

Note:  By the way, the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) re-lives the lifestyles of the Middle Ages.

Rozani

Board footer