HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Hello Everyone

#1 2004-03-19 21:01:46

rozani
Website

Hello Everyone

Hi all! 

I have been away too long and wanted to apologize if anyone did not receive replies to their postings.  I also want to thank Jackie and everyone in the gallery for their kindness and correspondence.  A special thanks, Jackie for continuing to provide convenient services for us to post and show our projects.

The holidays kidnapped me away from the computer, and though it was like losing an arm, I managed to survive for months without visiting my favorite mache sites. Ouch!  From family matters to changine locations, all while trying to fill orders, there seemed to be no time to enjoy what I so enjoy most, my paper mache.  Now, it is time to reunite with long lost friends and share the latest projects.

I have checked out some of the new members' galleries and wow!  Keep that talent coming.  Also, Jackie, I just loved your elephant.  There are so many of you who are absolutely fabulous with animal sculpture.  I am just getting the hang of it.  I found it very challenging to do, as I embarked upon my first dog and cat.  Quite different than dragons and trolls. big_smile

See you on the bulletin board and happy macheing!

Rozani

#2 2004-03-20 21:33:34

Jackie
Website

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi Rozani,

I'm glad you like my "Ernie". I have had a lot of nice feedback about him. I was quite sad to see him go and my ginger cat certainly missed him (he used to curl up with him at night!)

Your dog that you have just added to your gallery is absolutely super Rozani - he looks so real, like he is about to come up to you and give you a big slobbery kiss! Well done. I can see why your customers were pleased with him.  lol

I have just made another life-sized Basset Hound. I will add her to my gallery soon.

As you say, the gallery is full of fantastic work from a bunch of really nice people. It is great to be part of a papier mache community.

Jackie

Board footer