HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Happy Holidays!

#1 2003-12-21 06:07:09

Salene

Happy Holidays!

You know, this is a great site!  I have been very sick lately , but yor toutoriols have helped me.  Lord, I HAVE MADE BOO-KOOS of bird houses and snowmen, and mask, it is such fun and gets my mind off the othe stuff.
I read somewhere where someone did not know what to do wit excess pulp.  I say freeze it, put it in a freezer baggie and thaw it out as needed.
Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for all the fine stuff I see and learn here. 
May you all be Blessed
Salene

#2 2003-12-21 11:59:26

Jackie
Website

Re: Happy Holidays!

Hi Salene,

So glad you have been having such fun with the tutorials. Hope you continue to enjoy your macheing. Also hope you soon feel a lot better.

What an excellent idea to freeze excess pulp! I will have to give that a try. Thanks for this tip.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on this Forum.

Jackie

Jackie

#3 2003-12-22 17:26:25

Karen
Website

Hello Salene! I too wish you a rapid recovery and joyful holiday season.

And. . .to all of my wonderful, creative and inspiring friends on this site --

Hope your holidays are filled with laughter, joy and as much love as you can hold in your heart.

karen
www.farroutart.com

#4 2003-12-26 05:39:00

Salene

Thanks Karen and Jackie for the welcome.  I just got back yesterday from the cancer hospital in houston(MDA)   Boy I live in Texas but it was 1200 miles by road,round trip...and at least a billion cars!  I live in a spot where there are NO CARS(well a couple a day)!
What I want ta say though, is, have your pap smears girls!  I did not do em for years,and now I got cervical cancer...not bad but enough where instead of a cone biopssy , i will have to have weeks of radiation  Please do it girls!
Heck, I know not what I'm saying sounds stupid, we are invincible...right?
I used to think that but I know I aam not.
Papier Mache is fine though Strong, gives  you strength' gives you peace, gives you life, when it seems far away
Darn MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,
THank-you all for all  you ive me
Love Salene

Board footer