HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Papier Mache Books

#1 2004-07-16 12:06:35

Bilja

Papier Mache Books

Hello!

I love how-to papier mache books and it's so sad that there aren't many of them to find in the bookstores where I live. Luckily, there are online bookstores to help. The only thing is, I can't really say which books are good and which aren't just by looking at the covers.

So, I was wondering... What's your favorite papier mache book? Which one do you find most inspiring?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

big_smile

Bilja

#2 2004-07-18 08:49:06

Jonette

Re: Papier Mache Books

Hi Bilja,
Have you looked at the book reviews under 'resources' at this site? You might find them helpful. I only have a few papiermache books (so far) and can't say  if any are really that great.  I would recommend Sheila McGraw's book 'Papier-Mache Today' for good basics.  I've heard great things about Dan Reeder's 'Screamers' and plan to buy the book.
Cheers,
Jonette

#3 2004-07-21 18:38:47

rozani
Website

Re: Papier Mache Books

Hello Bilja. big_smile

Thank you for joining us.  I have some information that I would like to share with you regarding papier mache books.  There is an auction on several books at http://www.rozani.com/auction.htm It happens to be my own site where I feature guest artists.  You may even see some familiar names.

Regards,

Rozani
Enterprise, AL USA

Board footer