HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » ARGH - why do i say Yes to these things - help wanted please

ARGH - why do i say Yes to these things - help wanted please

#1 2004-07-10 15:06:14

ARGH - why do i say Yes to these things - help wanted please

hi - i'm helping at my local church kids club at the start of the holidays - somehow i've ended up in running the craft section and i suggested (when i thought someone else was going to do it) making a mountain landscape out of paper mache - thinking of wire frame and covering it in paper mache - not really surewhere to start though so if you have any ideas please can you get in touch either reply on this or email me at rendragegroeg@hotmail.com

Thanks
God Bless
George

#2 2004-07-15 09:07:57

Jonette

Re: ARGH - why do i say Yes to these things - help wanted please

Hi George,
Don't despair! It's really easy. Find some photo's of mountain ranges for reference. You can use a chicken wire or even a cardboard frame, cover with plaster cloth or papiermache, then paint. You can find specific instructions in hobby books for miniature railroading (try the library), or maybe even get advice and materials (little trees, green flocking to simulate grass, etc.) at a shop that sells miniature railroad supplies. You can also make your own 'grass' with felt or little bits of fabric. It'll be great fun! (You can even use bits of mirrors for lakes.)
Cheers,
Jonette

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » ARGH - why do i say Yes to these things - help wanted please

Board footer