HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Does anyone have any Liquache?

#1 2009-08-26 10:30:45

Wyohming
Website

Does anyone have any Liquache?

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum and hope to be a regular member but I have an emergency right now! My colleague is running a high profile moulding and casting course in London and I'd really like to supply him with some Liquache but Activa Products won't have any until October and I need it by 3rd September! I've tried several other US crafts stores and can't find it anywhere in the UK and I can't get any! Does anyone have any Liquache spare? Even if its an opened container? I don't mind paying the delivery charges even from the US (I'm in the UK).

Yours Desperately!
Michelle

www.mermibridg.com (soon to go live selling Liquache, Celluclay, Antron Fleece and all kinds of goodies!)

#2 2009-08-26 20:53:47

suzandy

Re: Does anyone have any Liquache?

What exactly is Liquache?  It may be available here in UK but sold under a different name.  You could try Cornelissen in London they have a huge knowledgebase.

#3 2009-08-26 21:36:23

Wyohming
Website

its made by Active products and there is a similar product called Flumo, both only made by one company and only in the US as far as I know. Its a liquid papier mache used for casting amongst other things. I'll try Cornelissen,thanks!

Wyoh

www.mermibridg.com (soon to go live selling Liquache, Celluclay, Antron Fleece and all kinds of goodies!)

#4 2010-03-19 09:30:05

Wyohming
Website

Hello everyone,
Liquache is now available on ebay and my own site is going to go live at the weekend. Happy to supply any quantity you'd like however big or small.
Hope to start making things soon and have lots of things to show you!

There is a liquache tutorial here
http://members.tripod.com/~garnettes_mi … uache.html
but I hope to have mine to show you with lots of pictures very soon!

best wishes
Wyoh

#5 2010-03-20 01:53:58

CatPerson

Good luck on your new endeavor!

Sue

Board footer