HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Celluclay

#1 2009-06-17 17:03:02

stonehanger

Celluclay

Hi,

Sorry if this is repetition, I have browsed the forum but I haven't come across any posts asking if anyone knows where in the UK I can purchase Celluclay.  I have found it listed with Homecrafts Direct but they have been out of stock for some time.    Does anyone have a supplier they could suggest?

Thanks.

#2 2009-06-18 05:53:26

CatPerson

Re: Celluclay

I couldn't find anything online, either.

So I went to Activa Products, Inc.'s main page and then to their store locator page http://www.newactiva.com/index.php?opti … ;Itemid=56

On the right, it say 'Select your country', but the only options are the U.S. and Canada.  So the place you found that is out of it must have it shipped in from another store in their chain.

If there are any other craft stores there that have sister stores in Canada, maybe they carry it.

Sue

#3 2009-08-26 20:05:47

Wyohming
Website

I'm new to the forum so please feel free to give me slap wrists moderator for what I am about to do!

Bit of shameless self promotion smile hope that's ok with everyone.

I'm about to start my own business selling hard to find puppet and model making supplies. These will include Neoprene, Celluclay and Liquache (i have permission from Activa). I'll be paying the extortionate UPS postal charges and selling on in smaller quantities. I have agreement from the manufacturers to do this and will be selling via ebay and my own website, soon to go live. I hope to have some of you guys as future customers!

Best wishes
Wyoh

www.mermibridg.com (soon to go live selling Liquache, Celluclay, Antron Fleece and all kinds of goodies!)

#4 2009-10-17 14:34:46

Kiwi Carrot

Wyohming wrote:

I'm about to start my own business selling hard to find puppet and model making supplies. These will include Neoprene, Celluclay and Liquache (i have permission from Activa). I'll be paying the extortionate UPS postal charges and selling on in smaller quantities. I have agreement from the manufacturers to do this and will be selling via ebay and my own website, soon to go live.

Hi Wyoh,

I am in London and very keen to get hold of some Liquache or similar liquid paper mache product. What is your web address? Are you open for business yet?

Cheers,
K.C.

#5 2009-10-17 20:38:39

CatPerson

That sounds like an excellent idea!

Good luck with the endeavor.  I don't think Owner Jackie will object to a simple signature line (such as 'puppet and modelmaking supplies' with a website.

Sue

#6 2009-10-18 12:00:22

Jackie
Website

Not at all. Anything that helps people to find the supplies they are looking for is very welcome information. Great idea to bulk buy and sell on in small quantities. It will not only help those needing only a small amount for a one off project, but will also provide the chance for others to do some sample pieces to see how they get on with the product.

Good luck to you Wyoh.

Jackie

#7 2009-10-18 17:24:44

Wyohming
Website

Hello people and thanks for your responses!

I'm very excited as my order from Activa just arrived including several gallons of liquache and celluclay as well as all kinds of other products such as Fast Mache, Le Doll air hardening clay, Lumina air hardening polymer clay, some sand art kits, some brochures on 'new adventures in celluclay' with some great project ideas and all sorts of other goodies! Its just like xmas has come early!

My own site isn't live yet but will be very soon. In the meantime I will PM each of you with my personal contact details and if you'd like to make an order you can do so. The easiest way for me to accept payment right now is via paypal if you have paypal accounts but if not we can work out another method I'm sure.

If anyone else reading would like to place an order then please post a reply here or drop me a PM.

Thank you very much for all your support, I'm really excited about the new business! smile

Wyohming

www.mermibridg.com (soon to go live selling Liquache, Celluclay, Antron Fleece and all kinds of goodies!)

Board footer