HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

#1 2007-03-15 21:28:22

newmodeller
Website

If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

The other forum I am on have asked that I share the step by step, pictorial,  construction of my next puppet.  As the puppet is going to be entirely PM over a paper and cloth armature I wondered if anyone here is interested. 

At the moment I only have it on my shared album page on Snapfish.  To access this I have to add your e-mail address to the folder they hold.  I am happy to post the pictures here in my gallery if anyone wants to see them, but don't want to take up excess space on the server as there will be a lot.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I will do what I can to make them accessible.  One of these days I will build a website, once I have worked out how to do it. big_smile

Best to all,
Charlotte

www.pawtraits.co.uk
www.puppetsndolls.etsy.com
Papiermache.co.uk gallery: Charlotte Hills

#2 2007-03-15 22:05:07

russ
Site Admin
Website

Re: If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

Hi Charlotte,

I'm sure many here would be interested! You're welcome to add them to your gallery or, if you'd prefer, you can send them to me or Jackie and we could put them in the tutorial or articles section (whichever is most appropriate).

On a related note, we are currently working on many improvements to the site (specifically galleries) and I hope that this sort of thing will be much easier for everyone to do in the near future.

Stay tuned!

Russ

#3 2007-03-15 22:32:51

newmodeller
Website

Re: If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

Thanks Russ,

I will reduce them down to smaller files and put them in the gallery for now.  If at the end they get enough hits, if enough PM'ers are interested I will write up a tutorial.

Charlotte big_smile

www.pawtraits.co.uk
www.puppetsndolls.etsy.com
Papiermache.co.uk gallery: Charlotte Hills

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » If any one is interested in my current constrcuction

Board footer