HomeForum

Forum

Note: The forum uses a separate login system to the galleries.

You are not logged in.

Options

Congrats Jackie & All

#1 2002-09-14 16:55:08

rozani
Website

Congrats Jackie & All

Congratulations Jackie and Russ on a great new look!  Also, congrats to the authors of the tutorials.  Great job everyone.  I learned something new and interesting.

Always a pleasure to check out this site and the talented works of its members.  Looking forward to seeing ideas for Fall.  See y'all on the forum.

Rozani  big_smile

#2 2002-09-14 17:51:58

Re: Congrats Jackie & All

Congratulations Jackie and Russ on a great new look!  Also, congrats to the authors of the tutorials.  Great job everyone.  I learned something new and interesting.

Always a pleasure to check out this site and the talented works of its members.  Looking forward to seeing ideas for Fall.  See y'all on the forum.

Rozani  big_smile

Jackie, I couldn't agree with Rozani more. Rozani said it all. It is always a delight to visit your site. You and Russ have worked wonders. I am so happy to be on board and Love the interaction with the other Artists. I hope that we can make this an ongoing howto for our new PM Artists.
Keep up the great work, and to all our authors of the tutorials GREAT WORK GUYS
big_smile Terry

#3 2002-09-15 00:01:07

Jackie
Website

Re: Congrats Jackie & All

That's kind of you Rozani and Terry. Thank you both for your excellent tutorials.

I have just registered on this forum myself - took me while to work out what to do! You must be more up on forums that me...it is quite easy when you know how, but looks confusing at first. There seems so much more space on the site now to move about. Shall look forward to everyone's postings.

Jackie

Board footer